Xiaomi began distributing a stable version of MIUI 12 (MIUI V126.96.36.199.QJKCNXM), the firmware size is impressive 3.2 GB.
Developers recommend backing up your data before updating. The update is distributed in stages in different regions of the world, so some users will have to wait a few more days.
The list of changes:
- Improved animation;
- Swipe down from the top left corner to open the Notifications panel. Also swipe from the top right corner to open the Control Center;
- When the Notifications panel is open, swipe down from the top right corner to open the Control Center;
- Control Center is now closed on incoming calls;
- Fixed bug with incorrect display of control center in landscape mode;
- Brightness and colors of wallpaper in dark mode are improved;
- Full-screen gestures are now ignored on the Alarm page on the Lock screen;
- Fixed an error where the main screen turns black and in some cases starts flashing after unlocking;
- Screen turns on with animation;
- Improved color gradient animation on the status bar;
- Fixed bug where status bar is incorrectly displayed with color inversion.
- Added double front and rear view mode;
- Added watermark function;
- Added new video modes;
- Added voice control function;
- Added new filters for video and photo.
Also, the work of the fingerprint scanner has been improved, the data transfer rate has been optimized, the bug with the inability to recognize the headset has been corrected, the operating time without recharging has been improved, and previously detected errors have been corrected.