Xiaomi introduced the flagship smartphone Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra to celebrate its 10th anniversary in August this year, and now the smartphone has received a large software update. The update has MIUI V18.104.22.168 version number QJJCNXM and includes various optimizations, improves camera performance, fixes bugs and customizes the system user interface.
A complete list of changes to this update is provided below:
- Optimized battery consumption;
- Optimized temperature control when charging;
- Fixed the problem with charging at high temperatures;
- Fixed problem with slow battery activation caused by prolonged non-use of the phone;
- Optimized dynamic image compensation;
- New “Smooth Zoom” video mode;
- Improved video recording quality.
This is a stable build, so users are advised to update their devices as soon as possible. Update so far is based on Android 10.