Realme a few days ago introduced a new corporate shell Realme UI 2.0 based on the latest version of the Android 11 operating system. Now the company has published a list of smartphones, which will be the first to access the shell, and the distribution schedule.
The message was published in the official international community Realme. So, the early access to Realme UI 2.0 will get the following smartphones on such a schedule:
- September 2020: Realme X50 Pro;
- November 2020: Realme 7 Pro and Realme narzo 20;
- December 2020: Realme 6 Pro, Realme 7, Realme narzo 20 Pro and Realme X2 Pro;
- January 2021: Realme X3, Realme X3 SuperZoom, Realme X2, Realme 6, Realme C12, Realme C15;
- February 2021: Realme 6i, Realme narzo 10;
- March 2021: Realme C3, Realme narzo 10A;
- Second quarter 2021: Realme X, Realme XT, Realme 3 Pro, Realme 5 Pro and Realme narzo 20A.