Many users of smart Apple Watch and iPhone smartphones report that their devices become too greedy and quickly lose power after upgrading to watchOS 7 and iOS 14.
Earlier it was reported that the smart Apple Watch loses GPS data after updating to watchOS 7. Apple recognized that in some cases, users do face the following problems:
- The route map for GPS-enabled exercises on Apple Watch in the fitness application on the iPhone is missing;
- Activity, heart rate or other health related applications cannot be run on Apple Watch;
- The “Fitness” or “Health” application cannot run or download data on the iPhone;
- Applications “Health” and “Fitness” report incorrect amount of data;
- In the “Health” application on the “iPhone” there is no data on the ambient sound level or sound level data in the Apple Watch headphones.
If you are experiencing the above problems, as well as increased battery consumption on the Apple Watch and iPhone, Apple recommends that you terminate the connection with Apple Watch, back up the iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time, reset the two devices and restore from the backup.