Given the growing demand for personal computers, HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology, has announced the release of new HyperX Impact DDR4 SO-DIMM memory modules. They are designed for notebooks and small PCs.
The DDR4-2400, DDR4-266, DDR4-2933 and DDR4-3200 modules, which work with CL14, CL15, CL16, CL17 and CL20 delays, are available in 4, 8, 16 and 32GB capacities. In addition, two sets of 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB in total are available, as well as four sets of 16GB and 32GB in total. In all cases, the supply voltage is 1.2 V.
The modules are guaranteed to be compatible with systems on AMD and Intel processors. They support XMP 2.0 profiles. The modules are backed by a lifetime warranty. Sales are already started.
As for prices, here are a few examples:
- module HX424S15IB2/16 (16 GB, DDR4-2400, CL15) costs 77 dollars;
- a set of HX424S15IB2K2/32 of these two modules – 153 dollars;
- the module HX429S17IB2/16 (16 GB, DDR4-2933, CL17) – 89 dollars;
- set HX429S17IB2K2/32 of two such modules – $ 177;
- the module HX432S20IB2/16 (16 GB, DDR4-3200, CL20) – $ 95;
- the set HX432S20IB2K2/32 of two such modules – $ 190.