The cost of PlayStation 5 is already known, the characteristics are also disclosed. In this news – about the cost of games for the console and accessories. The data have already been officially announced, and, in terms of the cost of games, the news is not very good.
In fact, the games for PlayStation 5 will become more expensive, was mentioned earlier. But here’s 80 euros per piece – isn’t that too much? True, not everyone will be so expensive. Here is a list of games that will be available simultaneously with the start of console sales:
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio): pre-installed on PS5;
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games/Japan Studio): $70, 7900 yen, €80;
- Destruction All Stars (Lucid Games/XDEV): $70, 7900 yen, €80;
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games): $50, 5900 yen, €60;
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games): $70, 7900 yen, €80;
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital/XDEV): $60, 6900 yen, €70.
And now is good news. The cost of PlayStation 5 accessories is stay inexpensive, but rumor has it that some positions should have been significantly more expensive. Especially the headset. The official prices look like this:
- Wireless DualSense controller: $70, 6980 yen, €70;
- PULSE 3D wireless headset: $100, 9980 yen, €100;
- HD Camera with two lenses and Full HD video capture: $60, 5980 yen, €60;
- Wireless PULSE 3D: $100, 9980 yen, €100;
- Media Remote: $30, 2980 yen, €30;
- DualSense Charging Station for two gamepads: $30, 2980 yen, €30.