Zhong Yi Optics introduced the Mitakon Speedmaster 17mm f/0.95 lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras. Orders for this lens have already started to be received from major online stores, including B&H and Amazon. The lens is valued at $399. Black and silver versions are available for customers.
It should be noted that aperture changes are made without clicking, which makes the lens well suited for video shooting. It is focused manually. The optical circuit includes an element with ultra-low dispersion, four elements with ultra-high refractive index and four elements with high refractive index. According to the manufacturer, this minimizes chromatic aberrations and provides high sharpness throughout the frame.
Specifications for the Mitakon Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 Mark II lens:
- Focal length – 17 mm (ESP 34 mm);
- Aperture – f/0.95-f/16;
- Field of view angle – 65°;
- Optical circuit – 12 elements in 9 groups;
- Number of diaphragm blades – 8;
- Minimum focusing distance – 0.30 m;
- Maximum magnification – 0.07x;
- Setting diameter of filters – 58 mm;
- Diameter – 72,7 mm;
- Length – 65,4 mm;
- Weight – 461 g.