As expected, Venus Optics introduced a full-frame super-wide angle lens with a focal length of 14mm, which was introduced a few days ago. The Laowa 14mm f/4 FF RL Zero-D with manual focus will be available in versions with Sony E, Nikon Z, Canon RF, Leica M and L mountings.
Technical data of Laowa 14mm f/4 FF RL Zero-D lens:
- Focal length – 14mm;
- Aperture – f/4-f/22;
- Field of view angle – 114°;
- Optical circuit – 13 elements in 9 groups;
- Minimum focusing distance – 0,27 m;
- Maximum magnification – 0,07x;
- Number of diaphragm blades – 5;
- Filter setting diameter – 52 mm;
- Diameter – 58 mm;
- Length – 59 mm;
- Weight – 228 g.
The lens is valued at 549 dollars. Preliminary orders have already started to be received. The manufacturer promises to start shipping at the end of the month (this does not apply to the Canon RF version, which should appear on sale at the end of the year).