Sigma has announced the new model Sigma 105mm F2.8 DG DN Macro lens | Art. It is the first macro lens for mirrorless cameras in the Art lineup. According to the manufacturer, this moderate telephoto lens is also well suited for portraits. It will be available in a variety of versions with Leica L and Sony E mounts.
The lens can focus manually and automatically. A range limitation is provided to accelerate automatic focusing. In addition, you can choose whether to operate the aperture ring with clicks or silent.
Technical data for the Sigma 105mm F2.8 DG DN Macro lens | Art:
- Focal length – 105mm;
- Field of view angle – 23,3º;
- Aperture range – f/2.8-f/22;
- Number of diaphragm blades – 9, rounded;
- Optical scheme – 17 elements in 12 groups, including 1 SLD element;
- Minimum focusing distance – 29.5 cm;
- Maximum magnification – 1:1;
- Filter setting diameter – 62 mm;
- Diameter – 74 mm;
- Length – 133.6 mm (version with Leica L mount), 135.6 mm (version with Sony E mount);
- Weight – 715 g (Leica L), 710 g (Sony E).
The lens is expected to go on sale this month at $800. The kit will include a case and hood (LH653-01).